I received a beautiful package from Pixi Beauty from their Skintreats collection about a month ago. First of all, I was super excited when I received this package! I have been a fan of Pixi beauty for a few years and I love everything about the brand from their packaging and how it is affordable. I first discovered the brand when I attended Ipsy’s Generation Beauty in Toronto in 2016. I have tried a few of their makeup products but so not much of their skin care line. Ever since that event, it was so hard to find the brand in my local stores.
Now, after a few weeks of trying each product from the Skintreats package, I want to talk about each one of them.
- DetoxifEYE: These are depuffing under eye patches. They kept my under eyes really hydrated and depuffed making me look more alive. Especially, I don’t get enough sleep with the little one! I also love that it included a little spatula.
- Glow Glycolic Boost Sheet Masks (3 sheets): I love sheet masks! They are a way for me to relax. These particular ones are infused with glycolic acid, ginseng and witch hazel. It made my skin feel really hydrated and smooth making it look more healthier.
- Peel & Polish: This product is amazing! It has a sugar-like texture that really deep cleans and exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling really soft and smooth.
- T-Zone Peel-off Mask: I have an oily t-zone and this product is perfect for it. It helps draw out the oil and impurities making this area smooth and the pores look smaller.
- Glow Mud mask: I tried a sample of this in the past and I love it! It helps with those who have oily skin, breakouts and helps draw out dirt. After using it for a while, it leaves the skin looking more clear, bright and healthier.
- Lastly, it included a really soft towel for patting down the skin after rinsing out the products.
I just want to thank Pixi Beauty for sending me these lovely products to review. I love taking care of my skin and I love discovering new products! If you live in Canada and are interested in purchasing some Pixi products, you can check out Shopper Drug Mart/Pharmaprix or even the Pixi website for more information.
What are your thoughts about Pixi beauty products? Leave me a comment! 🙂